Menopause knocks you out of your comfort zone.
Don’t let it knock you out of your life.
Menopause Coaching will help you calm the chaos, and find the answers you need. This is one transition you don’t want to go through alone!
If you are:
- Overwhelmed by everything you have to do in your life
- Unhappy with your current level of health and wellness
- Concerned about your future health
- Confused about your options because of all the conflicting info out there
- Not finding the level of support you need from friends, colleagues, family, or healthcare professionals
If any of these are true for you, a coaching relationship with someone who understands what you’re going through may be just what you need.
From the very beginning and thereafter, Katherine's professional guidance, radiance, warmth, support, and all her wonderful tools were always present. I was very comfortable opening up to her and felt absolutely no judgment on her part. She really did provide everything that was needed.
I feel more self-centered, in the best sense of the word. I feel I evaluate not only food but situations and relationships based on my assessment of whether or not they are healthy for me. I have also lost 7 pounds. I am calmer, eating more salads and vegetables and have less cravings for sweets.
I haven’t gained any weight in months. My energy level is higher because I’m making better food choices. I am kinder to myself when I eat a cookie or make a less than stellar food choice. I am part of the process that involves a life changing relationship to food.
Get exceptional guidance custom tailored for YOUR unique situation and experience:
- Sustained ENERGY– go from being dull and tired to RELAXED and vibrant
- Lasting WEIGHT LOSS and curbed cravings
- Falling in love with the vital foods that LOVE YOU back
- Knowing how to prepare the BEST tasting, BEST for you food
- INSIGHTS and strategies on how to master your time
- CONFIDENCE that comes when you aren’t self-sabotaging your efforts
- Feeling SEXY in your body again!
When traveling to a new place, an expert guide is ESSENTIAL for the best possible adventure. A guide coaches you with the information and guidance you need, helping you to overcome challenges and keep you on track so you don’t waste your time, money or, worse—end up in a bad situation.
This is essentially what a health coach does. As your expert guide I hold your hand and help you navigate outside your comfort zone until you can do it yourself.
I understand the ups and downs of peri-menopause and menopause because I have been through them and have found the answers to being full of energy and vitality in the midst of this big change of life.
My purpose as a coach is to make sure you find the answers and strategies that work for you and so you can achieve your goals.
Personal menopause coaching programs are 6 months in length, and include:
- Mbodied support kit to welcome you into the program
- 12 private 1-hour sessions every two weeks by phone, skype, or in-person
- Recommendations and progress report for each session
- A personal, guided 7-day cleanse
- Access to all Mbodied recipes, menu plans, and shopping lists
- Text and email access to me between sessions
"I braced myself & courageously stepped on the scale this morning -- I lost 2 more pounds! I'm thrilled as I don't remember the last time I weighed this much. This is really amazing because I'm not on a diet . This is simply the way I'm eating now. So I think I might actually be able to reach my goal of 130. Amazing! (Update: FYI, I got on the scale this morning: 130 pounds! Goal reached!)"
"I want to thank you for helping so much with a new relationship to nutrition, diet and life engagement. Doing the coaching program had such an affect on me that I'm recommending you to anyone who's interested. It's been really, really fantastic - in unexpected ways my body has started to shift in the right direction. I thought it would happen through making a mental shift, but it has happened by doing it first and the mind shifting after."
I understand my body's needs more fully in relation to peri-menopause. Some of my progress: 12 lbs of weight loss, even keeled energy, increased exercise motivation and action, less muscular tension overall, more cooking, more water drinking, more greens, less cravings, more energy. I will be forever practicing many of the things I learned, making a huge difference in my life and the life of my family.